||CAS Training Schedule
Lisa King, M.Ed., Jane Thierfeld Brown, Ed.D and Dr. Lorraine Wolf, Ph.D. make regular appearances at conferences and for training sessions throughout the country on an individual and team basis.
For specifics about any of the presentations, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please visit our Media Center for downloads of recent presentations or support materials.
2013 Training Schedule:
2012 Training Schedule:
2011 Presentations & Appearances:
- January 24: Union College, Schnectedy, NY
- January 28: Autism Info Day, Plymouth MN
- Janury 31: Boston College
- February 2 & 3: University of Delaware
- February 7: Webinar for Salome Heyward
- February 15: Manchester Community College
- February 16: Kutztown University
- February 23: University of Connecticut School of Social Work
- March 3: College Bound Conference, Fayetteville, Georgia
- March 23: Montgomery Community College, Baltimore, MD
- April 6: New Hampshire Autism Society
- April 14: Nashville, Tennessee
- April 22: Yale Conference
- August 13: Mass Rehab
- August 20: Viterbo University
- August 30: Montgomery College
- September 10 & 11: Daemen College
- September 13: Mass Rehab
- October 5: Mitchell College
- November 1 & 2: Albright College
- November 7: MIT - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Past Presentations & Appearances:
- Aspergers Association of New England : November
- George Washington University : November
- Boston University : October
- Gordon College : September
- Roger Williams College Rhode Island Career Counselors : August
- AHEAD Conference - Seattle, WA : July
- Professional Training Institute, UConn - Portland, ME : June
- Center for Autism and Related Disabilities Conference - Rye, NY : April
- Colorado State University - Fort Collins, CO : March
- Asperger Academy for Professionals, Asperger Assoc. of New England - Lowell, MA : March
- American College of Law, Law Students with Disabilities - Washington, D.C. : March
- Siena College - Albany, NY : March
- UConn School of Social Work "Working with Clients on the Spectrum" - West Hartford, CT : February
- Asperger's Academy for Parents
- Asperger's Academy for Professionals
- Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Transition Conference, SUNY Albany
- Framingham State College
- Webinar for American College and University Housing Organization - "Residence Life Issues for Students on the Spectrum"
- National Transition Conference, Mystic, CT
- University of Tennessee - Chattanooga
- New England Academy "Transition to College for Students on the Spectrum"
- Health Counseling Services, Minneapolis, MN
- Fragile X Conference, Detroit, MI
- Association for Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD), Denver, CO
- Autism Society of America (ASA), Dallas TX
- Professional Training Institute, Syracuse, NY
- Autism Summit, Minneapolis, MN
- "College Students and Asperger's Syndrome: Clinical Insights and Interventions" and "College Students and Asperger's Syndrome: Legal Issues and Ethical Concerns", Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Texas A & M, College Station, TX
- Law School Admission Council
- "Understanding Students with Asperger's and Guidelines for Supporting Success in College". American College Health Association, Philadelphia, PA
- "Students on the Autism Spectrum: From Theory to Practice", New England Association for Higher Education and Disability, Boston, MA
- "Asperger's Academy for Parents", Asperger's Association of New England, Boston, MA
- University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth, MA
- Educational Testing Service, Princeton, NJ
- Bowdoin College, New Brunswick, ME
- Mercyhurst College, Erie, PA
- "Asperger's Goes to College: How to Prepare for Success". Madison House Foundation Autism Training Seminar, Rockville, MD
- Bradley Hospital, East Providence, RI
- "An Overview of Autism Spectrum Disorders". Veterans Administration Medical Center, Boston, MA
- VAAHEAD Disability Services providers regional conference, Sweetbriar College, Stanton, VA
- Parent Support Group, Providence, RI
- "Asperger's Syndrome and Autism Spectrum Disorders". Massachusetts Mental Health Center and Harvard Department of Psychiatry, Boston, MA
- Center for Understanding, Nashvillle TN
- Children's Resource Group Conference, Indianapolis, IN
- "Asperger's Syndrome and Mental Health in College Students". University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education (NASPA), Chicago IL
- "Asperger's Syndrome in Higher Education: Strategies to Promote Inclusion & Success", Salem State University, Salem, MA
- University of Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCED) National Consortium, Tarjan Center, University of California
- Stearns-Benton, MN
- NASPA Mental Health Conference, New Orleans, LA: January
- "The Autism Spectrum: Issues for College Counselors", Five College Counseling Services, Amherst College, Amherst, MA.
- "Higher Education and AS: Student Affairs Perspective". Smith College, Northampton, MA
"Autistic, And College-Bound" : Dr. Jane Brown interviewed on Vermont Edition of NPR.
Dr. Jane Brown talks with CBS News on "Autism awareness: College programs for students on the spectrum."
"Autistic college students navigate the hidden curriculum" : College Autism Spectrum's Jane Brown talks with USA Today...
College Autism Spectrum featured in NPR's All Things Considered on-air segment. Read more and listen to the story...
Download materials in our Media Center.